“Working Together to Make a Difference”
Mission Statement: Our mission as City employees is to interact with our customers to provide cost effective, high quality public services, whichwill support and enhance a safe, attractive community for families and visitors to enjoy and for business to prosper both today and tomorrow under the policies established and resources provided by City Council. Long Range Goals:
1. To ensure the City has adequate infrastructure to meet current and future demands for service.
2. To improve traffic movement and safety in the City of North Myrtle Beach.
3. To enhance public enjoyment of the beach by providing easier access, improved safety and appearance.
4. To improve the community’s sense of safety and security and reduce the loss of life and property due to crime, fire and accidents.
5. To provide ways to bring the community together and enhance the public sense of North Myrtle Beach as a single community and enhance the quality of life for City residents and visitors.
6. To increase the opportunities for a variety of recreational experiences and enjoyment of the natural environment beyond the beach.
7. To make City services and processes more “user-friendly” and improve the efficiency of government through use of technology.
8. To expand the City through annexation.
9. To ensure the City has the resources to meet future demands.
City of North Myrtle Beach, 1018 Second Avenue South, North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582
· Phone: (843) 280-5555